Question

Intern
ShaneAtHP
Message 1 of 8 (5,758 Views)

I removed a scheduled delivery app from my printer and still receiving scheduled prints

[ Edited ]

Removing a scheduled delivery print app from your printer does not cancel that app's scheduled deliveries, so you may still receive scheduled prints. If this occurs, you need to go into that apps settings to cancel the scheduled print jobs. To do this:

1. In ePrintCenter, add the app back onto to your printer by clicking on it in “Get More Apps,” then clicking on “Add to Printer” on the apps detail page. The “Setup” option will appear.
  2. Click on the “Setup” button. The “Update Settings” option will appear.
  3. Click on “Update Settings.” The “Cancel Scheduled Delivery” option will appear.
  4. Click on “Cancel Scheduled Delivery” to cancel the scheduled delivery for that app.

If you no longer want this app on your printer, you can now remove it and know that the scheduled print jobs for this app have been canceled.

Pausing a scheduled delivery:

There are two methods

1. You can select the print app from the printer panel and select “pause", this will suspend delivery of your print app until you select to resume it.

2. Log onto ePrintCenter and select the print app that you wish to pause. Click on “setup,” then “Update settings,” then choose “Pause” for the desired amount of days. 

Although I am an HP employee my posts and replies are my own.
Student
huygir
Message 2 of 8 (5,218 Views)

Re: I removed a scheduled delivery app from my printer and still receiving scheduled prints

Shane,

Greatly appreciate the information... but could you pass along to the powers-that-be at HP that they should fix this behavior.  Everyone is going to assume that removing an app from a printer is equivalent to canceling.  I can see this idea of printer apps languishing, so I suspect this initiative gets no real support at HP, but if they want it to hang around long enough to have a chance then it needs to work well and intuitively.

bh

Intern
ShaneAtHP
Message 3 of 8 (5,202 Views)

Re: I removed a scheduled delivery app from my printer and still receiving scheduled prints

bh,

Thank you for your feedback and clarity of your concern.  This is being addressed and you will see improvements to this process in the future.  The availability of print apps and printers with the scheduled delivery capability is growing and HP values the input that you have provided.

Although I am an HP employee my posts and replies are my own.
Student
welwyn6
Message 4 of 8 (4,974 Views)

Shane, followed your instructions and stopped the scheduled delivery to my printer. Now remind me how to remove the App icon from my printer please? I do find the HP e-print site difficult to explore.

Teacher
JamieCorv
Message 5 of 8 (4,651 Views)

The only way to remove the App icon from your printer is to use the Remove function in eprintcenter.com.

I work on behalf of HP.
Student
Jbsmith
Message 6 of 8 (3,989 Views)

On the Universal Crossword Puzzle app, under setup, there is no cancel delivery option.  I've tried several time to remove this scheduled delivery but cannot figure out how.

Please help, I've wasted all my ink on this unwanted app!!

Teacher
JamieCorv
Message 7 of 8 (3,986 Views)

Hi jbsmith,

The solutions at www.hp.com/go/manageprint will help you to unsubscribe.

See solutions 1, 2, and 3 in blue about half way down the page.

It can be done on the control panel of your printer (easiest) or at eprintcenter.com.

Post here again if you need further help.

JamieAtHP

I work on behalf of HP.
Student
Arunpokharel312
Message 8 of 8 (586 Views)

I need removed a scheduled delivery app from my printer and still receiving scheduled prints.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation