Question

Student
buckidan
Message 1 of 2 (1,458 Views)

ID copy feature

Does anyone know where to find the ID copy feature in eprintcenter?

Student
Skibumtim
Message 2 of 2 (1,448 Views)

Re: ID copy feature

[ Edited ]

I have a 6500a E710a. It's not part of the eprintcenter. On the touchscreen menu of the printer select "Copy". You then can select number of copies, settings, and choose black or color copy. Select "Settings". This brings you to the copy settings. First option is "Resize". Select that one. The default size setting is displayed and you should see a white arrow button to the right of the touchscreen lit up to toggle through the available options. I have a total of 8 options. The last one is "ID Copy". Select it and your ready to go. Now this setting is saved as a default for every time you go to print from the touchscreen. Just choose black or color copy and it will go right to work on the task. After you have done your ID Copy just go back into settings and select "Actual Size" if that is what you want your default returned to. Remember, if this default isn't changed back, every time you go to print from the touchscreen it will be in "ID Copy" mode. Intuitive and proper location for this setting once you think about it. Took me a little looking around to locate this myself.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation