Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Is the HP Photosmart C4780 compatible with IPad wireless connection for printing

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

HI only if both the printer and phone are on the same network and then only with the HP iprint app most likely. It will not support airprint.

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

I have HP Photosmart C4780 and I cannot connect to my IPad2, both are on same wireless network and I have HP iprint app, any ideas??

@Picardje wrote:

HI only if both the printer and phone are on the same network and then only with the HP iprint app most likely. It will not support airprint.

HP Recommended

HI, check if your router supoports multicast/bonjour, without it it wont work.

HP Recommended

The HP Photosmart C4780 does not support AirPrint. Here's the list of AirPrint capable printers:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356

HP Recommended

Hi,

No it doesnt but it does Support the HP Iprint app.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01619067

HP Recommended

Preciso reinstalar minha impressora mande o dowloads por favor estou sem acesso ma ela obrigada

HP Recommended

Question is my subject

HP Recommended

Hi,

Answer is my previous post 🙂

HP Recommended

You goto HP website and it tells you to use a App that no longer exists!!!! Please can someone tell me what App I should be using? thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.