Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (696 Views)

Kindle Fire HD e-printing From Deskjet 3054A J11 (PCL3)

Hello!

I have a Kindle Fire HD I would like to be able to e-print from. I have the HP Deskjet All-In-One 3054 A J11, which I love (except for the faulty paper feeder :smileyhappy:, I have been looking for an app to use since the built in driver in my Kindle does not find the printer.

Reading up, I have discovered there my be some difficulty in finding an app that works with the 'special' Kindle platform. I found one that looks like it may work but it says the device must support PCL 3, but, I cannot find any info indicating whether or not my All-In-One supports PCL 3.

Can you tell me if it does, or if there is a recommended Amazon app now available to assist me in using my awesome printer to print from my Kindle? It works for my iPhone beautifully, the Kindle seems to be a bit of a hassle.

Thank you for your time!

Highlighted
Tutor
Message 2 of 2 (635 Views)

Re: Kindle Fire HD e-printing From Deskjet 3054A J11 (PCL3)

Hi,

According to the product specifications of your printer, your printer supports PCL3 GUI.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Marc

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation