LOST MY SOFTWARE FOR INSTALLATION HP PHOTOSMART PLUS, HOW CAN I INSTALL THE PRINTER IN ANOTHER MAC? (4096 Views)
Student
LATELIER
Message 1 of 2 (4,096 Views)
Accepted Solution

LOST MY SOFTWARE FOR INSTALLATION HP PHOTOSMART PLUS, HOW CAN I INSTALL THE PRINTER IN ANOTHER MAC?

HELLO

I ALLREADY HAVE A HP PHOTOSMART PLUS PRINTER, BUT I LOST MY SOFTWARE INSTALLATION CD. I JUST ACCUIRED ANOTHER MAC, AND WOULD LIKE TO INSTALL THE PRINTER IN THIS COMPUTER.

WHAT CAN I DO TO INSTALL IT?

KIND REGARDS,

JAIME

Teacher
LostTech
Message 2 of 2 (4,091 Views)

Re: LOST MY SOFTWARE FOR INSTALLATION HP PHOTOSMART PLUS, HOW CAN I INSTALL THE PRINTER IN ANOTHER M

Hi Jaime,

What you can do is go to the Support and Drivers Area of the Hp website by following the link http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html

- just type in the Version of of the Photosmart you have, and then follow that by the Version of the MAC OS that you are running

- you will want to do this from the computer you are wanting to install the printer on.

simply download the Driver and Install and that Should Assist you in getting that printer set up on that computer as if it was coming from the Disk itself

I am an HP employee.

__ if this Solution has helped Please Mark as Resolved and feel free to Provide a Kudos__
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation