Question

Top Student
MrMatt
Message 1 of 9 (294 Views)

M475dw can't install Google docs estorage - Oops! Something just went wrong on our server!

When I try to install the google docs estorage appp I get this error

Oops! Something just went wrong on our server! We've logged the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have installed other apps. They work fine.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 9 (291 Views)

Re: M475dw can't install Google docs estorage - Oops! Something just went wrong on our server!

MrMatt wrote:
Oops! Something just went wrong on our server! We've logged the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

They should looking into it now. I don't think HP can do anything with Google, only advise !

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
ArjanW
Message 3 of 9 (278 Views)

Re: M475dw can't install Google docs estorage - Oops! Something just went wrong on our server!

I have exactly the same issue, the google estorage app is not installable as is the box estorage app.

Top Student
MrMatt
Message 4 of 9 (276 Views)

It won't install, it isn't a configuration with Google problem.
MFR Honor Student
Honor Student
MFR
Message 5 of 9 (207 Views)

The same happend to me just now. Just strange, that the problem was reported to HP over 4 month ago and they still informed the same way, that they've logged the problem and will fix it as soon as possible again.

Question to HP: when will it be working or please define "as soon as possible".

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 6 of 9 (196 Views)

Are you talking about an app that is available on the printer or are you referencing an app that you download on your computer?

If the latter, please tell me which version of Windows that you are using. If the former, please verify with me that you are using the same printer that was listed in the original post. 

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
MFR Honor Student
Honor Student
MFR
Message 7 of 9 (186 Views)

It concerns the collecion of apps of the ePrintCenter. Under "more apps" there is the app "Google Docs sStorage" I wanted to add on my LJ M475dw. This results in the message "Oops ...."

@ HP: Enough info to resolve the problem or giving hints how to take advantage of this particular  app?

Student
Josh_
Message 8 of 9 (169 Views)

I am also getting this error when trying to install the Google docs eStorage HP ePrint App on my M475dw.

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 9 of 9 (146 Views)

Hello,

I would follow this link and read the last response. It could be an incompatible app which should be taken down at any time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation