Question

Honor Student
bonster91
Message 1 of 4 (1,021 Views)

My HP PhotoSmart D110a will not print from the computer. It will scan & print & it will print apps.

My HP PhotoSmart D110a printer will not print from my computer. It will scan & print, & it will print apps. But it won't print anything from my computer.

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 4 (1,001 Views)

Re: My HP PhotoSmart D110a will not print from the computer. It will scan & print & it will

Hi there bonster91

In order for me and anybody else to be able to help you having more information will help to help you.

Please take the time to read this post 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Web-Printing-Software/Want-good-answers-Ask-good-questions/td-p/58357

and post again taking into consideration the advise in the post. i will do my best to help you.

Respecfully;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Tutor
jadaone
Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

Re: My HP PhotoSmart D110a will not print from the computer. It will scan & print & it will

[ Edited ]

I've tried eveerything I know of and it reads everything correctly and the printer window show printing with a red x but nothing happens.  what have i missed? Help please.....Jack Bokholt at {Private Information Removed}

HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 4 of 4 (446 Views)

Re: My HP PhotoSmart D110a will not print from the computer. It will scan & print & it will print apps.

Hi jadaone,

I understand that you are having a problem printing. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue. In this document for Can't Print? Print Jobs are Stuck in the Print Queue there are several steps to resolving this issue. Keep track of any errors or repairs that the HP Print and Scan Doctor creates.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation