My new printer prints horizontally, how can I stop that? My printer is HP Officejet 4622. (492 Views)
Honor Student
ms-tweet
Message 1 of 4 (492 Views)
Accepted Solution

My new printer prints horizontally, how can I stop that? My printer is HP Officejet 4622.

Ok. Here goes. My new printer is a HP Officejet 4622.  It prints everything horizontaly. How can I stop that? The operating system I have is Windows 7. Received no error messages and no changes made. It is set up for eprint. Does that make a difference? Thanks

Distinguished Professor
DevRao
Message 2 of 4 (487 Views)

Re: My new printer prints horizontally, how can I stop that? My printer is HP Officejet 4622.

Hi,

The issue could be that the print settings might be changed to landscape. Change the setting to portrait and then try printing again.

To change settings:

Right click on Printer > Printer preferences > Layout > Select Orientation as Portrait > Apply

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
ms-tweet
Message 3 of 4 (484 Views)

Re: My new printer prints horizontally, how can I stop that? My printer is HP Officejet 4622.

Awesome.  Thank you so much.  It worked!  It is so good to see a normal sheet come out of this thing. I was ready to take it to the top of my stairs and Drop It!! Again, thank you.

Distinguished Professor
DevRao
Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)

Good to know that the issue has been resolved and appreciate your effort in troubleshooting.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation