Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
My print is to large from the iPad ios7. How do I change the font size on my Envy100?
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi there, its not possible to set font size on content you're printing from a mobile device. Let me know what type of content you're printing and the method you're using to print e.g. AirPrint, ePrint app, ePrint email and I'll see if I can help you achieve a more satisfactory outcome.

Best.

I am an HP employee.
If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
HP Recommended
Im using eprint and the printing comes out too large. Im printing from a samsung galaxy 3.
HP Recommended
I'm printing from a galaxy 3 samsung and the print comes out way too large on ePrint. Can I change this?
HP Recommended

I have the same problem from my iphone airprint. My font is so large that it takes 5 pages to print one email. No problem when printing from the imac. I have an iphone 5s. Greatly appreciate any help.

PLAY PADDLE 365
HP Recommended

Hi  rbswinn & npaz,

What happens with the printed page if you use the HP ePrint App? Try that and let me know how it looks.

Getting Started with HP ePrint Mobile Apps<---

Also, ensure that each respected mobile Smartphone is up to date. I know recently, iOS 8.0.2 was released.

Galaxy s3 update<---

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch iOS software<---

Best of luck, and I hope this information has helped.

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Crossword puzzle on airprint

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.