Question

Student
stewkj01
Message 1 of 5 (2,428 Views)

My printer has just stopped printing

My printer will not print from my computer although it says my printer is ready and connected and I ran both the test to make sure the wireless was good and everything else is fine. I can print something from my phone but not my computer. Anyone know what could be the issue? I have cut off the printer for a while and turned it back on and as i mentioned ran the tests on it but it just won't print from my laptop anymore.

Grad Student
SandyBob
Message 2 of 5 (2,408 Views)

Re: My printer has just stopped printing

I recommend running the Network Diagnostic Utility to make sure that the printer and the computer are on the same network.

The NDU can be found at www.hp.com/go/tools

SandyBob

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
1-800-474-6836
Student
HP_Fan_Susan
Message 3 of 5 (2,347 Views)

Thank you very much.  Your instructions saved the day.  Susan

Student
kmita
Message 4 of 5 (1,985 Views)

My printer just stopped printing although ink is fine, wiring fine and print set up says print.

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 5 of 5 (1,964 Views)

Hi Kmita,

I understand that your printer isn't working. 

What printer do you have?

What operating system is your computer?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation