Question

Student
JavyF89
Message 1 of 2 (1,970 Views)

My printer is saying that its not connected to the internet How do i fix this

My printer is actting funny...Yesterday i printed my son a picture off the apps on the printer but now its saying that its not connected to the internet but it was just working fine yesterday i have a hp officejet 6500A Any help would be greatly appriciated

Teacher
LostTech
Message 2 of 2 (1,947 Views)

Re: My printer is saying that its not connected to the internet How do i fix this

hello javy,

first i would like to ask does this happen with all apps on the printer or just the one apps you used previously ?

Also i would suggest Resetting the router that the printer is connected to and Also Power cycle the printer,

In order you would go to the Printer and turn it off, and then turn the power of the router off,, wait about 15-20 seconds and then turn the Router back on, Wait for all the lights to come back on and then what you would want to do is turn the printer back on,, basically what this does  is refresh the connection from the printer to the router itself

I am an HP employee.

__ if this Solution has helped Please Mark as Resolved and feel free to Provide a Kudos__
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation