09-23-2011 10:08 AM
Here is a link that will help you to connect your printer to the smart phone.
HP ePrint Setup Steps
1. Enable Web (Cloud) Services on your ePrint enabled HP printer.
a. For assistance navigate to www.hp.com/support and enter your printer’s model number.
2. When the printer connects to the ePrint servers, shortly after, a HP ePrint Mobile Printing page will
a. A Product Update may be needed in order to continue to enable Web Services.
3. Bring the ePrint page mentioned in step 2 to a Web connected computer.
4. Open an Internet Browser on the Internet connected computer.
5. Navigate to www.eprintcenter.com in the Internet Browser.
6. Select the Blue button that reads “Sign In” on the Home Page at ePrintcenter.com.
7. After selecting “Sign In” a window will open. Select “Sign Up” in Blue letters at the top of the window.
8. After selecting “Sign Up” a window will open allowing you to enter information to create an account.
9. When your account has been created successfully, the account owner will be prompted to “Add
10. On the ePrint Page, from step 2, you will find a Printer Code just right of the Blue number 2. Use this
Printer Code to “Add Printer”.
11. Once the Printer has been added successfully you will be given the option to setup.
12. In the Setup options you have the option to enter a Custom email address.
a. Erase the original Printer code from the custom email address field and enter the customized
email address of your choice.
b. You will not have to enter the domain, @hpeprint.com.
c. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Click “Check” to confirm that the custom email address is available for use.
13. In the Setup options you can select a security type: Allow Everyone or Authorized users only.
a. Note: No ePrint jobs will print on your printer unless you give the customized email address to
someone. Allowing everyone simply allows whomever you give the printer email address to
send ePrint jobs to your printer.
14. At the top of your home page confirm that your printer name is displayed and there are green check
marks beside “Connected” & “Ready”.
15. Congratulations you have done an Outstanding Job! Now you should be able to send ePrint jobs to
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
07-23-2012 12:56 PM
What happens when you forward the email to the printer's email address?
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
11-04-2012 09:13 PM
Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and need to print documents/photos, etc from it. I am planning to purchase HP Ink Advantage 3515 All in one ePrinter. I wanted to know:
1. As per the website, 3515 has a direct wireless print capability. So, in absence of a wireless network at home, can the galazy tab fire the print command using a p2p connection with the printer?
2. In case that I do have a wireless network at home, would it be possible to print from the galaxy tab without internet (just the wireless network is available)
Kindly clarify my concerns.. Thanks in advance!
01-12-2013 04:59 PM
How do I print from my Samsung Galaxy S III smart Phone to my HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer OR through my HP Pavillion Vision Computer?
01-14-2013 11:25 AM - edited 01-14-2013 11:26 AM
To print from you smartphone your printer must be connected to your network. Once this is done you can try using the Hp ePrint Home & App for android.
Let me know how it goes.
01-14-2013 08:53 PM
01-18-2013 05:22 PM