Question

Honor Student
ETTY2638
Message 1 of 38 (23,305 Views)
Accepted Solution

NEED TO PRINT FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB TO MY WIRELESS PRINTER

I NEED TO PRINT INFORMATION FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB TO MY WIRESSLESS PRINTER.

Grad Student
Btek
Message 2 of 38 (23,241 Views)

Re: NEED TO PRINT FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB TO MY WIRELESS PRINTER

Hey ETTY2638,

Here is a link that will help you to connect your printer to the smart phone.

http://h71028.www7.hp.com/hho/us/en/ep/articles/setting-up-mobile-printing.html

HP ePrint Setup Steps

1. Enable Web (Cloud) Services on your ePrint enabled HP printer.

a. For assistance navigate to www.hp.com/support and enter your printer’s model number.

2. When the printer connects to the ePrint servers, shortly after, a HP ePrint Mobile Printing page will

print.

a. A Product Update may be needed in order to continue to enable Web Services.

3. Bring the ePrint page mentioned in step 2 to a Web connected computer.

4. Open an Internet Browser on the Internet connected computer.

5. Navigate to www.eprintcenter.com in the Internet Browser.

6. Select the Blue button that reads “Sign In” on the Home Page at ePrintcenter.com.

7. After selecting “Sign In” a window will open. Select “Sign Up” in Blue letters at the top of the window.

8. After selecting “Sign Up” a window will open allowing you to enter information to create an account.

9. When your account has been created successfully, the account owner will be prompted to “Add

Printer”.

10. On the ePrint Page, from step 2, you will find a Printer Code just right of the Blue number 2. Use this

Printer Code to “Add Printer”.

11. Once the Printer has been added successfully you will be given the option to setup.

12. In the Setup options you have the option to enter a Custom email address.

a. Erase the original Printer code from the custom email address field and enter the customized

email address of your choice.

b. You will not have to enter the domain, @hpeprint.com.

c. Example: yourcustomizedemail@hpeprint.com

d. Click “Check” to confirm that the custom email address is available for use.

13. In the Setup options you can select a security type: Allow Everyone or Authorized users only.

a. Note: No ePrint jobs will print on your printer unless you give the customized email address to

someone. Allowing everyone simply allows whomever you give the printer email address to

send ePrint jobs to your printer.

14. At the top of your home page confirm that your printer name is displayed and there are green check

marks beside “Connected” & “Ready”.

15. Congratulations you have done an Outstanding Job! Now you should be able to send ePrint jobs to

your printer!

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.
Honor Student
bcannon
Message 3 of 38 (21,004 Views)

Does not work with emails collected on galaxy. Does work with documents saved as pdf files.
Master's Graduate
zack_hp
Message 4 of 38 (21,003 Views)

What happens when you forward the email to the printer's email address?

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Honor Student
Maverick14
Message 5 of 38 (20,276 Views)

Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and need to print documents/photos, etc from it. I am planning to purchase HP Ink Advantage 3515 All in one ePrinter. I wanted to know:

1. As per the website, 3515 has a direct wireless print capability. So, in absence of a wireless network at home, can the galazy tab fire the print command using a p2p connection with the printer?

2. In case that I do have a wireless network at home, would it be possible to print from the galaxy tab without internet (just the wireless network is available)

Kindly clarify my concerns.. Thanks in advance!

Student
KingAubrey
Message 6 of 38 (18,912 Views)

Re: NEED TO PRINT FROM MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S III Smart Phone TO MY WIRELESS PRINTER

How do I print from my Samsung Galaxy S III smart Phone to my HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer OR through my HP Pavillion Vision Computer?

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 7 of 38 (18,824 Views)

[ Edited ]

@KingAubrey
To print from you smartphone your printer must be connected to your network. Once this is done you can try using the Hp ePrint Home & App for android.

Let me know how it goes.

Student
Tech-user
Message 8 of 38 (18,782 Views)

Hi.I have a hp printer that does eprint . I have a galaxy s3 Samsung phone. I like to know if I can print website pages with these two items.if yes what app should I download. I know that I can print with the hp app but website printing cannot be done using this app.. please advise.
Thanks.
Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 9 of 38 (18,749 Views)

@Tech-user
No you cannot print web pages from an Android device. This can be done with an Apple device.
Honor Student
rockinrob54
Message 10 of 38 (18,596 Views)

I have Samsung galaxy tablet and would like to know how to download wireless to print from canon MX330 printer to my tablet, please help if possible.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation