Question

Student
Miamiam
Message 1 of 6 (6,350 Views)

No AirPrint printers found

I have a new generation iPad. I also purchased an ePrint app. When I try to print I get an error saying "NoAirprint printers found". I contacted Apple and HP, with no luck yet
Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 6 (6,345 Views)

Re: No AirPrint printers found

Hi,

Please clarify what printer model you are using.

Additionally, please also clarify your router brand and model.

Looking forward to hear back from you,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
secrteam
Message 3 of 6 (6,030 Views)

New iPad April 2012 iPhone4s June 2012 hp laser jetP1102w air printer prints wireless from pc but not from iPad and iPhone. April 2012. ARRIS TG852 Router, replaced May 2012.
Student
rcrdass
Message 4 of 6 (6,008 Views)

We are an education instituition and use iPads for classroom activities. We have just purchased 'AirPrint enabled' HP Officejet Pro 8600 all-in-one printer so that we can print from handheld devices such as iPads and iPod touch. We can print from computers but not from devices. All the devices are coming up with "No AirPrint Printers Found" message. I've done all the suggestions like, powering down the printer, checking for firmware updates, etc., but the problem has not been resolved yet. Any help would be much apprecitated.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 5 of 6 (5,991 Views)

Hello,

Try following the instructions here http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02623193&cc=ad&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_r1002_us...
If that does not help, let me know and I will see what I can do.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 6 of 6 (5,990 Views)

Another thing to keep in mind is that it may be the router itself.  Arris routers usually do not work with the AirPrint services.  You can try making sure the router's firware is up to date, and that multi-cast is turned on.  Most likely though because of the type of router you have it just will not work.  The router is simply not designed with this function in mind.  You may need to switch to a Linksys or Netgear router.  Really anything but Arris should work.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation