Question

Honor Student
mkhopper
Message 1 of 7 (520 Views)

[?] No My Stuff tab in HP Connected

So I've been switched from the now defunct ePrint system to the new HP Connected for my wireless printer.  
(HP Photosmart D110)

According to the customer support help page regarding viewing my print history, the steps are listed as follows.

1. Sign in to your HP Connected account at HP Connected , and then click the My Stuff tab.
  2. Click Print History , click All Printers , and then select the printer to which the file was sent. A list of files displays in the Print History .

I have signed into HP Connected, but I do not see a My Stuff tab at all.   

The only available tabs are Collection, Services, Catalog and Devices     There appears to be a history window when opening the Collection tab, but no print jobs are shown.

Without the My Stuff tab, how can I view my print history?

Also, why do I no longer receive an email confirmation that a print job was processed?

Receiving a print job notification was very useful to me.

Thanks,

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 2 of 7 (491 Views)

Re: [?] No My Stuff tab in HP Connected

[ Edited ]

Hi Mkhopper,

I understand that you're having trouble viewing your print history.  I am providing a screen shot to view.  The option to view print history is under the tab labeled collections.   Try sending a test ePrint job to your printer's email address then take a look  under the tab collections.    Also, you might have to use the drop down to change to your printer hence the arrow in the screenshot.   Let me know how it goes.

connected print history.PNG

Honor Student
mkhopper
Message 3 of 7 (460 Views)

Thank you for the reply, but this did not resolve the issue.   As shown in the attached screenshot, I have the individual printer selected in the dropdown, but nothing is shown in the history.    The device has been heavily used over the past week as well, so the history should display a number of items.

This behavior is shown if the printer is displayed in the dropdown or it is left at the default of All Printers.

HPConnected-Collections.png

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 4 of 7 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi mkhopper,

Thanks for your reply.  It looks like you've done everything correctly.  I would contact Hp Cloud Service department and advise them of the issue you're having.  

They will be able to assist you further.  The number is 855-785-2777 

Let me know how it goes. 

Honor Student
nboeker
Message 5 of 7 (378 Views)

I'm having the same issue and the 800 number seems to go to a disconnected line.

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

Hi nboeker,

I updated the number on the post.

Let me know how it goes with support. 

Honor Student
nboeker
Message 7 of 7 (355 Views)

This seems to be an issue for those of us who went thought the HPConnected upgrade with an existing printer.

HP Support told me to go to the HPConnected / Divices tab, remove the printer and re-add the printer.

If this doesn't work for you, call the number that garytech1 lists above (thanks!).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation