Question

Top Student
Agreeks
Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
Accepted Solution

No receive the claim code

I want to register my printer laser jet 1102w on the web Service for to print remotly my documents but not receive the code.
How can I to receive that code to input on System when I receive the question about: "Input here your Claim Code".
Where and how I get that code?
HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

Re: No receive the claim code

Hi Agreeks,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that you would like to learn how to setup the ePrint feature of your Laserjet P1102w printer.

The printer needs to be connected to your wireless network before we can get the printer claim code. I have included the Installing the Printer on a Wireless Network document. The different operating systems have their own section. Please click on the section for your operating system and follow the steps to connect the printer to your wireless network.

Once you have the printer connected to your wireless network, we need to confirm the printer has the most recent firmware. I have included the Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates document which will walk you through how to check and how to do the update if one is needed.

Now let’s Get the Printer Claim Code. This document will walk you through how to get the web services information sheet which will have the claim code on it. After you get the sheet, you can then follow the steps in Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint to make the printer’s ePrint email address easier to remember.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Agreeks
Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)

I want to thank your help and solving below problem.

Top Student
Agreeks
Message 4 of 4 (96 Views)

Good and the Best solution.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation