03-06-2014 09:42 AM
I set up my wife's P1600 several months ago, and think I set up an eprint email for it. We never use it, and I've forgotten what it is. Now we need to use it, and can't. Any help appreciated.
03-06-2014 10:42 AM
I don't know how you could setup ePrint for it because it's not an ePrint printer:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-06-2014 11:17 AM
I looked at the support forum for this issue, liked the sort of responses offered, and thought I'd give it a try.
Banhlen in his answer said to me: I don't know how you could setup ePrint for it because it's not an ePrint printer
A few things:
- There is a sticker on the printer that says "Eprint" and HP's logo for it
- The HP coversheet for the printer outlining the features lists, in order, ePrint, AirPrint, 10/100 networking, 2 sided printing, and many more features
- Since I posted the problem, I found my wife's hp email address for the printer, and I sent an item to that address. I got a reply that said in part "Thank you for using HP's ePrint service. Your print job has been received and prepared for printing. If you are the account owner for the printer, you can check the status of your print job at http://www.hpeprintcenter.com.
- It's hardly helping to email me 282 pages of the "Software Technical Reference Manual." What exactly should I do with it?
- Next time, I'll be sure to buy a Canon or Epson printer. I think I'd do better with tech support that spoke in Japanese.
And thanks anyway.