Question

Honor Student
Azegger1
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
Accepted Solution

Photosmart 7525 eprint will not print

I have eprint set up and when I send something it will not print as the computer says there is a problem and it is supposed to be in an error message on the printer panel.  BUT there is no error message there.  I have the updated firmware. 

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Photosmart 7525 eprint will not print

Hi Azegger1,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you are unable to send print jobs to your Photosmart 7525 printer's ePrint email address.

HP Connected sometimes gives a false report that there is an unspecified problem with the printer. HP has been able to reproduce the error.  If there was a true error, then the message would point to the problem (low on ink, out of paper, etc). The unspecified error message will not stop you from using ePrint.

You also mentioned that the printer isn't printing. To better assist you with this, would you please provide some further information:

1)       Is the printer connected directly to a wall outlet?

2)      Are you able to make a copy from the front panel of the printer?

3)      What operating system are you using on your computer?

4)      Are you able to print from your computer?

5)      did you install the full feature software for the printer onto your computer or are you using the basic driver that came with the operating system?

6)      Are you getting any error messages when you try to print? If yes, are they being displayed on the front panel of the printer or on the computer?

Thank you.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Azegger1
Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: Photosmart 7525 eprint will not print

Thanks for your reply.  I got it working.  do not know what the problem was but it is okay not.  I printed you solution and will use that if I have any further problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation