Question

Top Student
docdan48
Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)
Accepted Solution

Photosmart 7525

I have a Photosmart 7525 AIO printer. I have forgotton my password to email. When I attempt to get a new one the message reads, a new password will be sent to my e-mail addy. It never arrives. Has anybody experienced this problem and if so ho did you resolve it. Until I can reset my password I am stuck. Thanks for any assistance. Dan

Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

Re: Photosmart 7525

Hi Dan, are you trying to print using the ePrint mobile app from a mobile device? If so what type of device is it i.e. Apple or Android?

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Top Student
docdan48
Message 3 of 4 (221 Views)

Problem resolved itself. The next day I recieved3 emails with different passwords. For the record I have a I phone 5. Thanks for the response.
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)

OK thanks for letting us know. Post back if you've any further questions or issues printing from your mobile device.

Best.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation