HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
03-01-2012 12:04 PM
HP Photosmart C4780 - Wireless and approved by HP for this app.
HP PC - Windows 7 pro 64
Motorola Xoom ICS 4.0.3
Using the current HP Home&Biz App on a Motorola Xoom ICS and wishing to print wirelessly, the app is not locking to the last step, PRINT. The printer wirelessly works perfectly from the PC.
When the app is started:
1. The first screen allows a choice between Photo or File.
2. If File is tapped, a list of files appear.
3. When a file is tapped, a box stating that the file is being rendered, please wait.
4. Then, a screen flashes on for only a 1/2s. Then the screen is returned back to the file list screen.
5. The final screen has options for Print and the printer is listed at the bottom. However, it does not lock and one cannot print.
During the setup stage, when the Fetch ePrinters is tapped, the result is a splash screen stating user is not listed in the "Allowed Senders" list. Actually, I am not interested in accessing the printer from the web, only to access it wirelessly, via my wireless network. I have looked for a personal account list from which I can gain approval. However, I cannot find it. Thank you.
Gary S. Norton
03-02-2012 11:10 AM
Currently the ICS is not supported in Home&Biz app. Supposedly there was going to be a Home&Biz app update in late February but we haven't seen it yet.