Printing from a toshiba thrive tablet to an HP wireless all-in-one Photosmart Premium (C309g)? (2744 Views)
Student
herterrbj
Message 1 of 3 (2,744 Views)

Printing from a toshiba thrive tablet to an HP wireless all-in-one Photosmart Premium (C309g)?

how do I connect/print from a toshiba thrive android tablet to an HP all-in-one Photosmart Premium Printer (C309g)?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 3 (2,721 Views)

Re: Printing from a toshiba thrive tablet to an HP wireless all-in-one Photosmart Premium (C309g)?

[ Edited ]

Hope you are doing well herterrbj;

Ok in my modest oppinion this is the best app to do what you want, 

Hp ePrint home and Biz App

This app will provide you with the capability of printing to any supported HP products in a local Wi-Fi network.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02759940&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5063582&tmp... this will explain the differences in reagards some of the funtionality of several apps avialable including HP ePrint.

This video will give you an Idea on how the application looks and some of things you can do.

Let me know if you feel I can be of further assistance I will do what ever it takes?

Hope this answer your question.

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Grad Student
wade1027
Message 3 of 3 (2,718 Views)

Re: Printing from a toshiba thrive tablet to an HP wireless all-in-one Photosmart Premium (C309g)?

Hi herterrbj,

On your tablet, open the app drawer (list of apps) and open Google Play store.

googleplaystore.jpg

Search for  HP ePrint Home & Biz.  It will allow you to print photos, some supported documents and email attachments over your wireless network. 

NOTE: Don't forget to enable your phones WiFi.  Your printer should be automatically discovered by the app when both devices are on the same wireless network.

Let me know if this helps.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation