Question

Student
JuricaPlantak
Message 1 of 3 (3,016 Views)

Problems with wireless connection on HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw printer

Hi! I have a problem with my printer internet wireless connection. I do everything what is in manual for installation, but my printer won't connect to the internet. I have LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw. 

Master's Graduate
aneeshnair
Message 2 of 3 (2,993 Views)

Re: Problems with wireless connection on HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M251nw printer

Hi

With the notes you have posted i see that you are unable to get on to printer apps, web services and eprint, please follow the steps given in the link given below and check the wireless connection and it should resolve the issue.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03325484&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&ju...

Regards
Aneesh

I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If  my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...

Student
Wildlife2
Message 3 of 3 (1,498 Views)

Re: Problems with wireless connection on HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M276n printer

Is there a step by step guidance on how to connect my apple desk computer

wirelessly to my HP LaserJet Pro 200 color M276n printer?

Wildlife2

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation