Question

Honor Student
unixunited
Message 1 of 3 (1,404 Views)

QuickPrint - A Convenient Windows App for Printing to the ePrint

[ Edited ]

Recently a friend of mine got an ePrint and disliked having to login to his email everytime he wanted to print something. So I created a program that allows you to attach a file and print it to the ePrint with the click of a button.Thought I should share it with other ePrint owners.

Download: http://hpeprint.sourceforge.net

After the first time you use this program, it will save your login information securely (your password is encrypted with 128-bit AES encryption). From then on you can just start the program, drag a file onto the window to attach it, and click "Send" to print the document.

This will work as long as your HP ePrint is configured properly, this program just takes care of the emailing part. It can be set up to work with any email provider, as long as they allow you to connect.

I hope that many HP ePrint users will find this program useful.

The application is open source, written in C++.

Here's a screenshot:

Screenshot.png

HP Administrator
SiobhanF
Message 2 of 3 (1,330 Views)

Re: HP QuickPrint - A Convenient Windows App for Printing to the ePrint

[ Edited ]

We want to let everyone know that this is not an HP application. It wasn't created by HP nor has it been tested.

If you download it, you are doing so at your own risk.

I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
Student
VishalRanjan
Message 3 of 3 (1,166 Views)

Re: HP QuickPrint - A Convenient Windows App for Printing to the ePrint

How do we add multiple attachments in this application? Would the comma separated values work?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation