Question

Honor Student
Physio96
Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

Router change, cant connect to ePrint anymore

I recently switched to a new wireless router on my Verizon DSL - Actiontec router (not FiOS).  My printer is a Deskjet 3050a.  SInce I switched, I cannot print from any of my mobile devices - ipod, ipad, or iphone.  The printer is discovered in the app, says that it is sending the document, but it does not print.  Eprint is turned on, and my wifi computers work after I configured the wifi .

I have tried to delete the app to seset everything, but the printer still shows, but will not print after reinstalling.  Any ideas?

Bob

PhD Student
Donal_M
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

Re: Router change, cant connect to ePrint anymore

Hi Bob,

After you changed the router, you would need to re-connect the printer and all your mobile devices to your wifi network again.

"Although I work for HP, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"

"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
Physio96
Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)

That's just it - he printer is connected to the wifi router, as well as all computers, via wifi. They all work, after I re entered the new wifi password. All of out mobile devices also connect to the new routers wifi, of course after I entered the new pass code. The mobile device finds the printer with ePrint, using wifi, but can't connect to send the document.
PhD Student
Donal_M
Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)

Are you able to print using the AirPrint function on your apple devices?

http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/mobility/?jumpid=va_r11400_mobileprinting

"Although I work for HP, I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP"

"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation