Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have the Office Jet 6600 and this was working perfectly until a week or so ago.  Now I have the same exact problem as everybody else:  the email comes through, but with no attachment!  I am a software engineer and I know bugs are inevitable, but come on, this is why you have testing and staging!

HP Recommended
I am simply disappointed. Seems,that HP does not give it the right focus. I am pretty sure that many people use scan to eMail and are now left in the dark. This is not acceptable as we are in this situation now for almost one week.
Is that what HP calls quality? As the other guy said.. bugs happen, but what makes the difference is how company deal with them... or rather prevent them.
Hope to see some good news soon.
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue. I really need this to work!! I have tried sending it to myself and have no way of opening the document. I am not sure if its something i am doing wrong but am getting very frustrated. If someone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks

HP Recommended

Same problem with 8600.   

HP Recommended
The procedure did not work on the 5520.
HP Recommended

Same on the 5520

HP Recommended
HP, this problem with attachments missing from e- mail scans needs to be addressed yesterday and fixed ASAP or I will return this printer ASAP. There needs to be a public announcement pronto.
HP Recommended

I just returned a 6700 Premium to Costco because of the 'no attachment' problem (after working fine for 2 weeks)  and bought a 8600 and have the same issue. 

HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

I am having the exact same issue with 2x OJ Pro 8600 Plus printers, we set them up and configured them in our office and everything worked fine.

We then sent them to the customers remote site and they worked for a week but now all Scans going through the Scan to Email App are sent with out an attachment!!!

Our customer is very frustrated with this at the moment, please can HP respond to this issue with a fix or workaround ASAP.

Thanks,

James.

HP Recommended
This seemed to coincide with a recent update that we downloaded. Can we go back a version that worked while you guys fix this if it going to take a while. Please !!!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.