Question

Teacher
JamieCorv
Message 1 of 3 (777 Views)

Scheduled Delivery print apps show on the ePC website but I can't get them to load on my printer

[ Edited ]

Some users may mistakenly have had Scheduled Delivery Print Apps become available to them on the ePrintCenter prior to the actual release of these print apps to their printer.  This would allow you to view the Print Apps on the ePrintCenter but not allow you to finish the installation on your printer.  This issue will be resolved in April as these Scheduled Delivery Print Apps become 'fully' available on other printers. 

Please check the following forum post during April to see the latest list of printers that have Scheduled Delivery available.

I work on behalf of HP.
Student
N2KZJ
Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

Re: Scheduled Delivery print apps show on the ePC website but I can't get them to load on my printer

Funny. I can't get rid of the d.... thing. Every morning 7:30 -  Crossword.  How do you de-schedule these things?

Teacher
JamieCorv
Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Scheduled Delivery print apps show on the ePC website but I can't get them to load on my printer

Hi N2KZJ,

Try the solutions located at this website: How to Manage, Pause, or Unsubscribe from Prints and Faxes

Please post here if you this solved your problem (and select Solved) or if you need further help.

JamieAtHp

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation