Question

Tutor
JPadilla
Message 1 of 5 (116 Views)

Server Connection Error after pressing ePrint button.

I have a brand new 6150 and everything is working great when I try to print locally, but when ever I try to do anything where the printer needs to get out to the internet I get a server connection error message.  Are there any specific ports that need forwarded or something else?  All of my PC's connect out fine, and the SSID is the same on the printer and PCs.

Tutor
JPadilla
Message 2 of 5 (104 Views)

Re: Server Connection Error after pressing ePrint button.

Anyone?  Still can't connect using the ePrint button.

Student
dm0625
Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)

I'm having the same issue with my wireless photosmart 5520 series...help!

Student
pampa5
Message 4 of 5 (52 Views)

I have the same problem with HP Photosmart 5520.

I have try to configure the web service from then web panel, but i have the same result.

Master's Graduate
Miles
Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your message. I checked the HP Cloud Servers and all systems are green, no issues to report. I then tried to access printables and scan to email and I experienced a connection error like the one you described. I was able to resolve my connection issue by pulling the power cable from the back of the printer and powering it back up. When you power down your printer it will connect to a different set of servers when it powers back on. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Miles
HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation