Question

Honor Student
cdnyywp
Message 1 of 61 (20,294 Views)
Accepted Solution

I just bought a HP C310a printer. When i try to add my printer in ePrintCenter website, i saw this 'Screen Name' under the sign up screen, so what must i key in under the 'Screen Name" field? What is this field for?

PhD Student
Praveen_David
Message 2 of 61 (20,269 Views)

Re: Sign Up ePrintCenter Account

Hi,

It is nothing but User Name. You can enter anything. But when you are signing up, we need to use our personal email ID. Once the registration is complete, it will ask you to enter the printer code. The first part of the printer email ID (alpha-numeric) before @hpeprint.com is the printer code

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Student
dhwright30253
Message 3 of 61 (19,651 Views)

when i try to registe for eprint acct it says email and passwords must match ut there is no place to enter the email or password again...help??
Student
salvix
Message 4 of 61 (19,380 Views)

I agree...the form is not working IMHO!
Student
kwoji_m
Message 5 of 61 (17,374 Views)

TEST

LOD Student
Student
LOD
Message 6 of 61 (17,105 Views)

HI

Honor Student
anthony1312
Message 7 of 61 (16,892 Views)

how do i sign up to the eprint mobile printing whereby the printer has just printed a confirmation sheet containing my printer code for this, but i cannot find how to register for this service, please help.

cdnyywp wrote:

I just bought a HP C310a printer. When i try to add my printer in ePrintCenter website, i saw this 'Screen Name' under the sign up screen, so what must i key in under the 'Screen Name" field? What is this field for?

Student
byGualso
Message 8 of 61 (16,572 Views)

I purchased an HP PHOTOSMART 5514  which is a printer.   When I tried to enter my printer into the E-PRINTER SIGN UP SCREEN it is just difficult when your e-mail is used for something else within HP.  The company should indicate to the customer the E-MAIL or  PASSWORD or both with initials so that we as the customer can use the same E-MAIL or PASSWORD or both.  Instead of constantly asking the customer to make the correction to choose another..  IT MAKES THE CUSTOMER NOT EVEN WANT TO SIGN UP. 

THANK YOU

Master's Graduate
zack_hp
Message 9 of 61 (16,546 Views)

The issue you're experiencing is most likely due to an old Snapfish account registered under your email address. ePrintCenter and Snapfish account information is stored in the same place and I've seen this conflict before. You will need to go to http://www.snapfish.com/snapfish/welcome, click the "Sign In" in the top right hand corner of the page and then click the "forgot password" link and enter the email address that is causing your problems, you should receive an email from Snapfish that will let you create a new password there. Once you've created a new password for Snapfish, try to Sign In on ePrintCenter (http://www.eprintcenter.com/) using your email address and the new password you created for Snapfish.

Let me know if you have any further issues. Thanks!!!

If I have SOLVED your issue, please feel free to provide KUDOS and make sure you mark this thread as SOLUTION PROVIDED!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Top Student
jandianajones
Message 10 of 61 (16,513 Views)

I can't sign up for e-print, either, and I do not have a snapfish account.  I tried to log in to snapfish and it said there was no account with that email.

I have had an HP account for years, as HP has been my printer of choice for years.  (and I can log in to HP no problem)

Still, I get an error message when I try to log in to HP ePrint.  

When I try to log in to ePrint, I am told my password is invalid.  When I select "forgot password" it says "Enter the email address associated with your account."  I do that, and I get an error message that tells me

"https://h30495.www3.hp.com" and "enter the email address associated with your account"

help!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation