HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-07-2011 09:30 AM
Are you able to use ePrint? If so you need to try performing these steps:
1. Find the printer's IP address by printing out a network configuration page or view wired/wireless option in the setup menu.
2. Pull up your web browser and type the IP address in the address bar.
3. Once the web page is up, you can go to the network tab at the top of the page.
4. Now go to the IPv4 option under wired or wireless depending on how you are connected.
5. Go to DNS and type 8 in each of the top four boxes.
6. Go to alternate DNS and type 8 in the first boxes and 4 in the last two boxes.
7. Now click apply and once this has completed, you can click OK.
8. Now try using the Apps.
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.