Touchsmart web App on Hp Photosmart Premium Web C309n-s not connect to internet (2790 Views)
Honor Student
DaveEvans76
Message 11 of 17 (1,265 Views)

Re: Touchsmart web App on Hp Photosmart Premium Web C309n-s not connect to internet

I too am running into this issue.  I am able to connect to the Snapfish that came preloaded but all other applications are not able to connect, even the get more application.  I get the same message as the gentleman in the previous post; "There was a problem connecting to the internet. Please try again."  I am in my network as I am able to wirelessly print and it is active connection in my router???  Any resolution to this issues yet, please help.  Thanks!

Honor Student
BWNorth
Message 12 of 17 (1,245 Views)

Re: Touchsmart web App on Hp Photosmart Premium Web C309n-s not connect to internet

I'm having the same problem.  "Get More" and apps get the same "problem connecting to internet". 

Printer will connect when checking for Product Updates. 

Network Config pages shows printer is connected to my wireless network.

Honor Student
kcredrover
Message 13 of 17 (1,156 Views)

Same issues, same pictures.

Firmware Version: SPI2FN1012AR (101230)

Cleared all mentioned above, reboot, etc...

Even looked to see if there was a way to restore to factory since it worked in the past but for some reason not working now.

Diagnose tools (network and product) no joy

Anything?

Honor Student
DaveEvans76
Message 14 of 17 (1,147 Views)

I have just given up on the whole app thing.  Overall, the printer is pretty nice and it does what I bought it to do.  Honestly, I got it through Apple and there was a pretty good rebate on it so I really did not know what all the features even were.  Every once in a while, when I walk past the printer, I will try the "Get More Apps" feature to see if it will connect and still no go.  I did a review and stated that you should not buy this device based on this whole app mess but for the wireless printing and scanning capability.  So...at this point, I am not holding my breath on this. 

Top Student
stevebrinkhoff
Message 15 of 17 (921 Views)

Count me in.  Same issue. Same symptoms.  I don't get it since I too just downloaded an update via the printer, but none of the apps work.  Some of you say Snapfish is working - not for me.  Nothing.

Honor Student
JCCorporation
Message 16 of 17 (906 Views)

I´m facing the same problem with my HP Envy 100. I live in Brazil and tried to contact HP support to sort this out. Unfortunately, I cound´t solve the problem so far... please, any help will be more than welcome!

Honor Student
DaveEvans76
Message 17 of 17 (903 Views)

Odd thing was that one day I walked past and pressed the "Get More" button and it worked!  I thought this is great.  Did not do anything to my firewall settings or anything...just decided to work.  So I added a few apps and they were all able to connect without a hitch.  I added an Apple Airport Extreme base station into my network and now my apps cannot access the internet again...LOL.  Again, just using the printer as it was intended and not holding my breath on this whole app thing.  Word of caution if you are researching this printer for purchase and think this whole app thing is cool on this printer, DO NOT BUY BASED ON THIS.  Very unreliable.  However, if you are looking for a good wireless printer this device does a really nice job.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation