Question

Student
alohadonna
Message 1 of 47 (20,822 Views)
Accepted Solution

Trying to get e-print code or printer code

The first part (before the @)of the e-mail address of the printer does not work as the printer code to add my printer to the e-print Center registration. I also cannot figure out how to get the printer to reprint it for me. I went to the settings onthe front of the printer and also tried Wireless settings.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 47 (20,820 Views)

Re: Trying to get e-print code or printer code

See the Reply here by PrintApper:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/allowed-senders-list/td-p/516049

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
gogodg48
Message 3 of 47 (20,755 Views)

How do I get the printer code from HP Photosmart e station C510? Can't print information from printer. I don't remember putting in the code or my printer e-mail, need to print out from printer ?

Master's Graduate
PrintApper
Message 4 of 47 (20,732 Views)

[ Edited ]

gogodg48 wrote:

How do I get the printer code from HP Photosmart e station C510? Can't print information from printer. I don't remember putting in the code or my printer e-mail, need to print out from printer ?

On an eStation, do the following: 

- Select the Menu button on the eStation display (to the right of the Home and Back buttons at the top left when the display is docked on the printer)

- Select Settings

- Select Web Services 

- Select the Print ePrint Information option

Your web services info sheet will print within a few minutes, showing your printer claim code/email address. Printing the info sheet will enable your printer claim/code email address for adding your printer to your account on HP ePrintCenter.  

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
Top Student
Air007
Message 5 of 47 (20,662 Views)

i have a 65ooA plus & i have tried the web services update ......and the response i get is that " printer cannot connect to serve"

so I have no printer code or email for the printer which I have been told is the same. I will mention that the printer is  connected to my wireless. who  can help?

Top Student
Werner36
Message 6 of 47 (19,400 Views)

Printer code

When I open eprintcentre.com to sign up, I cannot find where to sign up and where to enter the printer code that i have been issued, this is step two from getting Started, step three is customizing my printer email address and adding aps etc. Look forward to some help on this, Thanks, Werner36
Student
samuel_pervez
Message 7 of 47 (18,476 Views)

hello

Honor Student
jb5flyer
Message 8 of 47 (18,146 Views)

Here's a quick & easy way to get your eprint code if you have tried looking through your printer menus, printing pages hoping your code will appear on one of them, and still have had no success.

(I have an Officejet Pro 8600 wireless printer. We had established an ePrint email address when we first set up  the printer, but we never registered the special eprint code on HP's eprint site. A month or so after setting up the printer for the first time, I tried to register my printer on hpeprint.com and was asked for my "printer code." I had no code, no recollection of ever seeing a code, and so I followed the instructions on the HP support forum to look at Web Services on my printer and print a page to get the code. I printed many pages, none of which had the code on them. I could not get my printer code to display, no matter how many times I followed HP's instructions and printed pages out of my printer.)

The following will take you less than 2 minutes. This procedure will require you to create a NEW eprint email address, so if you really love the one you've got, DO NOT follow the instructions below; call HP instead for support.

1) On the printer panel (or via your computer connected to your printer as an admin) find and select Disable web services (you can restore them VERY easily)

2) Answer YES to confirm deletion

3) On the same menu that appears after you delete web services, re-establish web services

4) Choose a new eprint email address

5) Go to your printer and find your Web Services page; choose Print Info Page

6) That should give you your eprint code

7) Go to hpeprint.com and register your printer (you'll need to create an account first - follow simple instructions to do so)

Tutor
Cazimi
Message 9 of 47 (18,134 Views)

I too am trying to get an e-print code off of my new HP Office 6600. Could you please me with instructions on how to print out a product update so I can get the print code. I already have an account on Eprint center but cannot add my printer because I don't know how to retrieve the print code off of the printer. Thank you for your time.

Cazimi

Tutor
Cazimi
Message 10 of 47 (18,130 Views)

Ok, (lol) excuse me, I'm new. I should of started my own post which I will.

Cazimi
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation