Question
Using Print apps on an HP web-connected printer? Start here!
Replies (35)

Tutor
-Arsenal-
Message 21 of 36 (1,365 Views)

Once you login in to the E-print center website, you need to go to the section called " GET MORE" at the top of the page. All the APPS supported by the printer will be listed there.

There is a help content listed on the Eprint website

http://h30495.www3.hp.com/about/apps#h2

Look for the response on the following query " Add, remove, re-order, and configure print apps on your printer from ePrintCenter"

Also the APPS are printer specific, some machines will have more apps and some will have limited APPS that can be installed

Top Student
RuVi78
Message 22 of 36 (1,356 Views)

so mine dont have any apps...as I told you I have a few 6 or 7 apps on the printer.... I click on get more and there is nothing.

Honor Student
nukkira
Message 23 of 36 (1,336 Views)

Re: can't print info page from an HP photosmart B210e

I bought this printer on Dec. 29th and since then I haven't been able to print the Info Page so I can use the printer apps. I tried power cycling the printer, removing we services and adding them again but nothing!

Any ideas? One of the coolest things of the printer is that I can use the apps but it's not working?

The message I get is Server Connection Error.

Student
JeannieBeanie
Message 24 of 36 (1,293 Views)

Re: Using Print apps on an HP web-connected printer? Start here!

Everything is up and running on my HP Photosmart Plus, but when I press the apps button to print out a calandar or any other app I get a message that it temporarily unavailable. What is going on?

Top Student
RuVi78
Message 25 of 36 (1,284 Views)

I went to the shop and change my photosmart plus to photosmart premium c310.

this one is a litlle more complete...but I've a question... when I go to ePrint Center I cant add any apps from the web.

Just from the printer... am I doing anything wrong?

Tutor
stevirobbo
Message 26 of 36 (1,244 Views)

How do you take the Apps off and how do you take Snapfish off as this is just a silly get rich scheme company who I want nothing to do with let alone anywhere near my photos

Tutor
-Arsenal-
Message 27 of 36 (1,238 Views)

Have you registered the printer on the eprintcenter website. If you have done so, then go to "get more apps" and then you should be able to add the apps to the printer. Once tou have done that, the changes should reflect on the printer. if not, then just turn of the printer and turn it on and then the new apps should be listed

Student
Ariella123
Message 28 of 36 (1,116 Views)

HI. I keep trying to print e prints but it keeps telling me that they are "temporarily unavailable.Please try again later" . can anyone advise what to do?

Thanks

Student
MrTubular69
Message 29 of 36 (917 Views)

Hi.

I have an iPad (not 3G version) which is actively connected to my Linksys wireless home network.  Also on the network is an HP Officejet Pro K8600dn, hooked directly to the Linksys router.  I can print perfectly to the printer from any one of the three laptops we have in the house.  The printer does not use a computer for it's print server because the 8600 has its own internal print server.

I have installed the HP iPrint Photo 3.0 App to my iPad and the installation seems to be fine but it won't recognize the printer on the network.  I have been to the support pages on HP's website to diagnose the problem but it is of no help.

Is the printer properly hooked up to the network?  Yes.

Is the iPad properly connecting to the network? Yes.

Is the printer a supported printer for the app? Yes.

Is the iPad connected to the RIGHT network? Yes.

Is the printer shared over the wireless network?  I believe so otherwise I wouldn't be able to print to it from all three laptops in the house.  There is no password required to access the printer through the network.

Beyond those questions, the HP site provides no further troubleshooting advice.

And I can't figure out how to force the iPad to recognize the printer over the network.

Please help.

Thanks,

Tubular

Student
DonnHP
Message 30 of 36 (807 Views)

when i select 'Get More' on my printer it tells me to go to the internet (HP)  to learn more etc. I guess i didn't learn more because i still can't figure out how to get an app downloaded..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation