HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
09-16-2011 12:39 PM
Here are some of the step you can follow to resolve your issue. Try printing from the iPad after each step.
1. Try installing product updates from the front panel of the printer.
2. Try power cycling the printer and the iPad. Turn the printer on all the way before turning on the iPad. again.
3. Check to make sure your printer and iPad are on the same wireless network.
4. Check for firmware updates from the hp.com/support website.
5. Make sure bluetooth is off on the iPad.
Here is a link with further troubleshooting steps to follow: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/airpri
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.