HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-24-2010 06:47 AM
My friend purchased this D110 printer and he presses Web services button nothing happens. It is currently connected to Dlink router and we can access the printer from the laptop, however, when selecting product updates it says it is updated.
Also it does not display the email Id and even after selecting reset in the menu.....help
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
07-27-2010 04:28 PM
Can you please:
1. Confirm that the Wireless button on the front of the printer has a solid blue light?
2. Press and release the Wireless button and confirm that an IP address is displayed in the top-right of the display. It should start with 192.168...
3. After confirming 1 and 2 above, return to printer home screen, and press the Wireless button and select Web Services Settings from the menu.
4. Take the appropriate option below:
A. If the "Remove Web Services" option is displayed, select it. Then continue with step B below to re-enable web services
B. If the "Enable Web Services option is displayed, select it.
5. Complete the Web Services enablement process, which should result in a print out of the Web Services info sheet with a new email address for the printer.
6. Go to www.hpeprintcenter.com and create an account and add your printer to your account using the printer code on the Web Services info sheet you printed out. This will allow us to track the results of your emails if they don't print.
7. After adding the printer to your account, send an email to your printer, ensuring you enter the email address correctly
8. If the email prints on the printer, you're good.
9. If the email doesn't print, look at your Job History on www.hpeprintcenter.com and let us know if you see an error message in the job list, and what it says.
Press and release the Wirel