Question

Grad Student
LidNe
Message 1 of 16 (3,251 Views)

What is the Universal Crossword Print Widget?

[ Edited ]

The Universal Crossword Print Widget has been discontinued, and there will be no new content. However, you can still receive the Universal Crossword printable by subscribing on your HP web-enabled printer’s front panel, or by visiting HPConnected.com (in the U.S.) or ePrintCenter.com (elsewhere). Note: You will need an HP web-enabled printer to subscribe.

Here’s how to uninstall the Print Widget:

1. Click the Windows Start button.
  2. Click Control Panel.
  3. Click Uninstall a Product.
  4. Select Universal Crossword Print Widget, then click Uninstall.

Universal Crossword Print Widget (c) 2011 Universal Uclick. All Rights Reserved.

I work on HP's behalf.
Honor Student
sunshine182
Message 2 of 16 (3,090 Views)

Puzzle Answers for Jan. 31st 2012

I really need the answers to the January 31st Hp Universal crossword puzzle. Fred.

Grad Student
LidNe
Message 3 of 16 (3,066 Views)

Re: Puzzle Answers for Jan. 31st 2012

Thanks for your patience - we're working on your answer! We'll post something soon.

I work on HP's behalf.
Honor Student
v-dog
Message 4 of 16 (2,720 Views)

re:To retreive and print a previous day's crossword puzzle

Is there a way to retreive and print  a previous day's puzzle? Please let me know. Thanks. 

Grad Student
MaryChris
Message 5 of 16 (2,716 Views)

Re: re:To retreive and print a previous day's crossword puzzle

Hi v-dog,

We have had several requests for past puzzles, here is the official response to our efforts to get back issues of puzzles or solutions to past puzzles:
HP is not allowed to keep archives of the puzzles. Our contract with Universal U-Click states specifically that we are not to archive material or distribute back issues.

There is a site online that has previous puzzles you could work on online. I'm not sure if you can print them out though:

http://www.uclick.com/client/trn/fcx/

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Student
CrosswordNut
Message 6 of 16 (2,666 Views)

Re: What is the Universal Crossword Print Widget?

You can also get the HP Universal Crossword puzzle delivered to your printer daily by downloading a neat program from the posted link. This program works with any printer, not just web connected printers.

Grad Student
MaryChris
Message 7 of 16 (2,663 Views)

That is the link that allows you to download the Universal Crossword Print Widget. :smileylol:

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Student
postofficemike
Message 8 of 16 (1,743 Views)

I have a Mac and when I try to download the puzzle, Universal Crossword, it says I can't open it in Safari. How do I download and open it on my computer?

Grad Student
MaryChris
Message 9 of 16 (1,728 Views)

Hi postofficemike,

Sorry, but the program is only designed for Windows. The requirements for download are shown here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/How-do-I-install-the...

I have not heard any plans to make a version for Safari. You can get the same puzzle directly from U-Click though at this link:

http://www.uclick.com/client/trn/fcx/

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Honor Student
potentate2004
Message 10 of 16 (1,259 Views)

The Universal Crossword puzzles would print automatically when requested when I was using my HP 830C.  I upgraded to a HP3050 and ever since I have had to request the print to happen.  Not automatically any longer.. Why?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation