When 'getting started' at eprintcenter.com where do I enter my printer code? (39947 Views)
Honor Student
Louellen
Message 1 of 31 (39,947 Views)
Accepted Solution

When 'getting started' at eprintcenter.com where do I enter my printer code?

When 'getting started' at 'eprintcenter.com' where do I enter my printer code that came with the computer so I can customize my printers email address?

Tutor
Chance33
Message 2 of 31 (39,944 Views)

Re: When 'getting started' at eprintcenter.com where do I enter my printer code?

Hi Louellen

After you go to 'eprintcenter.com' and click the sign in button there will be another window with a sign up button, after you sign up it will ask for the printer code.  After that you will be asked if you want to customize your printers email address.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Tutor
Rachel_T
Message 3 of 31 (39,944 Views)

Re: When 'getting started' at eprintcenter.com where do I enter my printer code?

Louellen,

In order to add your printer to the ePrint Center web site, you must sign up first. Once you have signed up for ePrint, it with prompt you to enter your code. If you already have signed up for ePrint, select the add a printer tab on ePrint.

--
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Student
BCLII
Message 4 of 31 (39,736 Views)

GO TO eprintcenter.com

Student
FrancaElena
Message 5 of 31 (39,558 Views)

Dove devo inserire il codice della stampante?

Student
pearlh47
Message 6 of 31 (39,254 Views)

I can add my printer code I don't see where to do it t/u

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 7 of 31 (39,204 Views)

Si inserisce il codice della stampante durante il processo di iscrizione. Se avete già sottoscritto allora si dovrebbe vedere un pulsante che dice "Aggiungi Pinter".

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Master's Graduate
PrintApper
Message 8 of 31 (39,196 Views)

See this post, it should help:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Add-your-printer-to-your-ePC-account-Print-Web...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
Honor Student
qtxp
Message 9 of 31 (38,886 Views)

Louellen wrote:

When 'getting started' at 'eprintcenter.com' where do I enter my printer code that came with the computer so I can customize my printers email address?

Honor Student
qtxp
Message 10 of 31 (38,884 Views)

what kind of a guessing game  are you playing ay hp eprint center .I'm supposed to entermy printer code but for some reason you don.t have a place to enter it I.m not a majition !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation