04-25-2012 02:21 AM
I have just set up my HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer and sent a 40 page document to print. The whole document printed single-sided instead of 2-sided which I thought was automatic with this printer.
Does anyone know why?
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-25-2012 08:39 AM
The 6700 capable of printing a two sided document, however you need to set the printer to do so, it is not configured to print duplex by default.
You may find below the steps to perform a duplex print:
- Load the appropriate media.
- With a document open, click Print on the File menu.
- Click Properties or Preferences to access the Printing Preferences.
- Within the Layout tab, Set the Print on both Sides option as Flip on Long Edge
- Click OK and Print the document.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution