Question

Tutor
JETSMUM
Message 1 of 7 (237 Views)
Accepted Solution

Wireless printing from skydrive

New HP Envy120e set up easy and wireless OK but all my photos are on Skydrive on my Ipad is there any way I can print these from SKYDRIVE on my Ipad. There is no print option popping up when I open the photos on my IPad
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 2 of 7 (185 Views)

Re: Wireless printing from skydrive

Hi there, what happens if you press the iOS Action icon.gif icon when you are viewing the photo on the iPad? You should see a Printing option on this menu which is the AirPrint capability built in to the iPad's iOS. Provided your Envy printer and the iPad are both on the same WiFi network you should be able to print.

Best

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Tutor
JETSMUM
Message 3 of 7 (179 Views)

Hi

Thanks for your reply when I open a photo and press the square/arrow button I get send link, get link or email.
Tutor
JETSMUM
Message 4 of 7 (177 Views)

Sorry should be permissions not email as third alternative
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 5 of 7 (142 Views)

Hi there, I haven't used the Skydrive application but if the photos were taken with the iPad they could be on the device itself as well as being in the cloud in Skydrive. If they're not, you could try downloading the photos you want to print from Skydrive to the iPad and then you'll be able to print using the method I described in my last post.

Post back with how you get on.

Best.

If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button on the left (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.

I am an HP employee.
Tutor
JETSMUM
Message 6 of 7 (132 Views)

Had to download first, thanks
Associate Professor
Arkle1
Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)

Glad you got it working, stop by any time in the future if you have mobile printing questions or indeed any questions/issues with your HP products.

Best

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation