Question

Student
difabion
Message 1 of 3 (1,480 Views)

airprint to HP 6525

Can I airprint to an HP 6525?  Is there required firmware?  How do I get and install the firmware?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (1,473 Views)

Re: airprint to HP 6525

Hi,

Your printer do support Airprint.

MAke sure to connect both the printer and the iOS device to your network, then it should be discovered..

For any issues follow the steps below to find out houw to use AirPrint or troubleshoot a problem.. any firmware update is not wrequired for your printer.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02623193&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5271613&tmp...

In case of any further problem, please clarify your router brand and model.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
DaveR27
Message 3 of 3 (1,046 Views)

Re: airprint to HP 6525

I have just purchased an HP 6525 and have a comcast wireless router (Arris).  At first I could not get the AirPrint feature to work ("No AirPrint printer found") but after carefully powering down all (I have two iPhones and one iPad) apple devices, laptops, printer and router then powering them up one at a time (router, printer, iPhone, etc) I did get this to work.  It was great.  A few hours later it does not work again.   Not sure if this is the router, printer or Apple devices that are the issue here.  Has anyone experienced this and if so do you have a solution?  I would really appreciate help since so far Comcast and HP do not think it is an issue with their devices.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation