Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Thank you
Worked for me too
HP Recommended

Worked for me as well.  Many thanks!  I wasted lots of time and even went to Best Buy.  Was told "maybe you can't print from AOL.  Thank God for this forum and  informed posters!

HP Recommended
I try it also my sign in button does nothing Help please
HP Recommended

Okay, so I just set it up hp e print on my iPad running iOS v 8.0.2:  I entered my email address as usual, filled out the description and password fields, entered imap.aol.com for the hostname, 995 for the port, and I told it to use SSL.  Hope this helps!  

HP Recommended

Spot on answer, thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

Can't  print my aol email  and do not understand the suggested solution about changing the IMAP or some similar letters 

HP Recommended

This was very helpful. Just adding in the quick steps.... choose IMAP tab, Hostname - imap.aol.com / Port 993, Use SSL on

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.