HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
12-29-2011 03:08 PM
Based on this, I don't think so.
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-28-2012 03:25 PM
04-10-2012 10:17 AM
Hey Ivan. The Home & Biz app should work for you. Try this:
1. Setup the app by completing the email registration and entering the code (which I believe you have).
2. Select the item you wish to print using the menu in the app (Photo Albums, Saved Files, Web Browser, etc.).
3. Once you select the item you should see the item and a large "Print" button under it.
4. If the printer you want to print to is not listed above the "Print" button, select the icon on the right (wrench/computer) and select the printer you wish to use (along with other settings).
5. Tap on the "Back" button in the top left corner, then tap "Done" (blue button in the top right corner), and then tap the "Print" button to print your item.
Let me know how this works for you.
04-11-2012 09:46 AM
thanks for the reply, but this is not working.
After I select the item I want to print, I see a "No printers available" message in the box at the left of the PRINT button (which is not active).
When I press the arrow button on this box, I get the "Settings" pop-up. Again the "No printers available" message is there.
- Then I press the "next" sign close to it and I get the "Printers" pop-up
- In the "Printers" pop-up, I push the "Manage ePrinters" button
- In the "Manage ePrinters" pop-up I push the "+" sign to add a new printer
- then I have the "Add ePrinter" pop-up, with the following options:
- "Add ePrinter from List" (which is empty),
- "Add Manually" (which asks the printer´s email address, but the 7310 does not support this option)
- "Add from Wi-Fi Network"
- I choose the "Add from Wi-Fi Network", which brings a new pop-up, asking me to choose from a list of printers, but the list is empty .
So the question is: how can I configure my 7310 printer in the app, as the HP site states it supports this printer model ?