change print options on ipad2 (5356 Views)
Student
brooksmi48625
Message 1 of 2 (5,356 Views)

change print options on ipad2

I have an Ipad 2 and I'm trying to change the printer settings on the Ipad2 so it will print in black & white only.  Or print in color when I want it to.  I can't seem to find those options anywhere on my Ipad.  Or is there a print setting I can do on my HP printer.  Or is there an App. I need to download. 

I have a HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer - B210a

I had to purchase a new printer for the Ipad2 because I couldn't get it to detect my Kodak wifi printer. 

Any and all suggestions please!!

Thanks,

Annie

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (5,339 Views)

Re: change print options on ipad2

Hi Annie,

Apple Airprint feature does not provide any option to print in black only.

The HP ePrint Home & Biz app partially provide the feature.

You may set black and white printing for document files (PDF, MS Office, Web Pages) however not for photo files.

You may find how to get the App below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02775166&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3795314&tmp...

In order to activate the feature, you will need to activite the app first:

Upon the first use you will be prompted to register the app - provide a valid personal email address and follow the steps to activate the app as listed by the recieved email message.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation