Question

Honor Student
sloanes9620
Message 1 of 5 (3,486 Views)

e-printing using hp e-print app on samsung galaxy s3

Hi I am having trouble printing photos using HP e-print on android, I keep getting paper mismatch error when try printing photos from my wifes samsung galaxy s3. I have no problem printing the same photo using air print on my I-phone. I've just purchased my printer which is an HP photosmart 6520. I managed to print photos using the e-print app whilst using the free hp paper but when I put some cheaper 6 x 4 photo paper in which is a lot thinner than the HP paper the paper mismatch error started, but I can print on this paper using my I-phone

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (3,481 Views)

Re: e-printing using hp e-print app on samsung galaxy s3

Hi,

Have you tried the following app ?

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/smart-phones-handhelds-calculators/mobile-apps/app_details.html?ap...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
sloanes9620
Message 3 of 5 (3,477 Views)

I tried searching for the hp iprint photo app and all that comes up is the e-print app which is already installed, even the quick install link at the bottom of that page brings up the e-print app
Teacher
JMuzz
Message 4 of 5 (3,473 Views)

Hi there,
The iPrint Photo app has actually been replaced by the HP ePrint mobile app. It sounds like maybe you need to adjust the print settings in the app. The following document might help you:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03679829&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...
I work for HP.
Honor Student
sloanes9620
Message 5 of 5 (3,464 Views)

Hi I tried going through settings and everything seems fine, but still no joy.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation