Accepted Solution

eFax Setup

Can't find/set up eFax on my new 8600 Pro Plus

Master's Graduate
DonovanH
Message 2 of 6 (2,479 Views)

Re: eFax Setup

Hi mikemac1027,

Unfortunately the 8600 Pro Plus does not support eFax.
I was an HP employee.

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
Provost
ShlomiL
Message 3 of 6 (2,479 Views)

Hi,

The HP Officejet 8600 contain does not support the eFax service as it provide analog fax functionality.

Below you may find which products currently support the eFax service:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03102078&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5070121&tmp...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
morpho
Message 4 of 6 (1,161 Views)

eFax Setup header

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I do not speak English every day so I will do my best to make myself understood or going on some traduction website :smileywink:. I have a HP photosmart 7510. One month ago I signed up for eFax, alls informations was clear to me this morning and I decided to send a fax to my boss. My touch screen told me that my shipment was well and that the status is ok. But my boss call me back and told me that I have a header at the top of the first page (or all pages) but this is offset throughout the text. So my one-page reports can be found on pages 2, how can I remove this header? Thank you very much! :smileyhappy:

Morpho (wich Zen philosophy loses its way in the big world of electronics)
Help me please! :smileyembarrassed:
Top Student
senseicheryl
Message 5 of 6 (423 Views)

Does the Photosmart 7520 have efax - my dad would only need the free amount the 20 pages per month.  Any help will be appreciated.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 6 of 6 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi senseicheryl,

Thank you for being a member of the HP Support community.  I gather that you would like to learn whether the Photosmart 7520 is one of the HP printers that comes with the free eFax account.

I’m sorry, but it does not come with the free eFax account.  The printer is eFax compatible if you were interested in subscribing to eFax, but there would be a charge.  The Photosmart 7520 does have analog faxing.  I’ve included the Setting up the HP All-in-One to Send and Receive Faxes document if you would like to set up the fax.

Happytohelp01

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation