Question

Honor Student
YamiKaitou
Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

ePrint Box.com App cannot connect

I've had this issue now for a few weeks. I've reinstalled the app and even logged out, but yet it still occurs. Anyone else get this issue or know of a way to fix it?

Printer: Envy 5530

Error: https://www.dropbox.com/s/srmfh93mkc1xiz8/2014-05-26%2013.16.25.jpg

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)

Re: ePrint Box.com App cannot connect

Hi YamiKaitou,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that you are unable to log into the Box.com app found on the front panel of your Envy 5530.

I was able to recreate this issue with my Envy 5530 using my credentials and I had one of my co-workers try with his credentials and he couldn’t either. We even tried with a different printer and couldn’t log in. I have escalated this to the appropriate team but I have no estimated ETA as this is a third-party app.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
YamiKaitou
Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)

Thanks for directing this to the appropriate team, couldn't find any place to submit it. If it helps, I already contacted Box support and they said that it isn't their problem to solve (forgot to include it originally)

Ediza Martinez (Box Customer Success)

May 26 07:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you for sending the screenshot.

You will need to contact HP Support for that. We did not develop the app and do not have the troubleshooting abilities. HP is using our API to connect to Box. It looks like their implementation is not working in the right way.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause.

Best,

Box support

Student
treys888
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)

any resolution to this problem? i have a 8600 officejet. will not connect to the box.com app.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation