Question

Honor Student
JSF1012
Message 1 of 8 (2,035 Views)

Have an Officejet Pro 8600 plus all-in-one.  When I first got it I signed up for ePrint but now cannot remember my user ID or password or printer email.  The standard directions to use the priner screen do not work.  How can I get the printer email now or at least my user name to sign in?  I want to connect a Droid M and a Droid 3

JSF1012

Teacher
Jason-123
Message 2 of 8 (2,022 Views)

Re: ePrint

Hi,

Please vist www.eprintcenter.com.  If you have already created an account here and have registered your printer in the website, you should be able to sign in to your account and retrieve your printers email address.

If you have not created an account on the eprintcenter website, in that case i would recommend to press the EPRINT button on the printer and try retrieving the email address from there.

If all fails, you can try to get an new email address by disabling the eprint and web apps and then enabling them again.

The Faq for eprint is available here

Honor Student
JSF1012
Message 3 of 8 (1,996 Views)

Tried pressing eprint button on printer but it gives me an animation then directions to sign into eprint.  When I go to eprint on the Web with what I thought was my User ID and password, I get the yellow Ajax Forbidden message.  So if I cannot get into eprint from the printer or he Web, how do I use ePrint now.  Also , on my printer screen there is no Setup>Web Services tab available.  All other wireless connections work, I have an IP address and no problems with connectivity on my home network.

JSF

Jason-123 wrote:

Hi,

Please vist www.eprintcenter.com.  If you have already created an account here and have registered your printer in the website, you should be able to sign in to your account and retrieve your printers email address.

If you have not created an account on the eprintcenter website, in that case i would recommend to press the EPRINT button on the printer and try retrieving the email address from there.

If all fails, you can try to get an new email address by disabling the eprint and web apps and then enabling them again.

The Faq for eprint is available here

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 4 of 8 (1,961 Views)
@JSF1012- I would start by addresses the forbidden Ajax error that you are getting. To get around that error one can either user a different browser, reboot the computer and then go back to the site. Or they can clear their history, cookies and cache on that browser is they do not wish to use another one.

After one is able to access ePrint Center, they should see a forgot password option located under the email and password fields that one can click on and fill in their personal email that they used to set the account up. It will then send an email including a link to get back into the site where they can reset their password. After that password is changed it will keep you in the site where you can look under the printer's status and see the printer's email address listed.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
Honor Student
noww99
Message 5 of 8 (1,524 Views)

how do i set up my sprinter
Honor Student
noww99
Message 6 of 8 (1,524 Views)

how do I set up my sprinter
Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 7 of 8 (1,522 Views)

Hi noww99,

I understand that you're trying to setup your printer.  I have a couple of questions for you.

Are you trying to setup ePrint?

What printer do you have? 

Tell me what you're trying to setup.

Student
barjeman
Message 8 of 8 (670 Views)

I am setup, and signed into Eprint, but it wants code to add a device.  Where is it located?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation