HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
07-03-2012 08:50 AM
- From the home screen on the product control panel, touch the eFax icon ( ) to display the eFax home screen.
- If prompted, touch Enable to enable ePrint.NOTE:If ePrint is already enabled on your product, you are not prompted to enable it during the eFax registration process.
- A Welcome to eFax screen might display. If it does, touch Next to continue.
- Touch Register , and then touch Accept . The Terms and Conditions screen displays.
- To read the eFax brand services agreement, touch Customer Agreement , and then touch OK .
- Touch Accept to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the required information on the eFax Registration screen using the touch keypad display, and then touch Next . A Confirm Registration screen displays.
- Make sure that all the information you entered is accurate, and then touch OK .
- Wait for the registration process to complete. When the product connects with the eFax server, a Registration Successful screen displays with your assigned eFax number.NOTE:Although the eFax number area code might not be local to you, you do not incur any long distance charges when sending and receiving faxes with this number.
- Touch OK . The eFax home screen displays.
- From the home screen on the product control panel, touch the eFax icon ( ) to display the eFax home screen.Figure 2: The eFax home screen
- Lift the scanner lid.Figure 3: Lift the scanner lid
- Place the document on the scanner glass with the print side down, and then position the document using the engraved guides on the right-front corner of the glass.Figure 4: Place the document on the scanner glass
- Close the scanner lid.
- Touch the Recipient fax number box. A touch keypad displays.
- Enter the recipient's fax number using the touch keypad, and then touch OK .NOTE:If you are sending the fax outside of your country, make sure that the appropriate international dialing codes are used.
- Touch Start . The product scans the document.
- When the scan completes, touch Scan Next Page to scan additional pages that you wish to include in your fax.
- Touch Send . The product sends the fax.
- When the fax has been successfully sent, the Fax Sent screen displays. Touch OK .
10-04-2012 11:27 PM
I have heard many conflicting stories on whether the eFax app is available to use on eFax supported printers purchased and operated in Australia. Could someone from HP please confirm whether the eFax app is able to be added and used in Australia?
I have just purchased a Photosmart 7510 and cannot locate the eFax app on the home screen. Part of the reason for purchasing the printer was for the eFax capability.