HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
03-02-2011 11:43 PM
When I try to eprint, I send to the email address for the printer (& I have changed the email address as per the Eprint site) and none of the emails will go through. I get an error message from Google.
Can anyone help?
08-15-2011 05:34 PM
Could you give me the error that Google gives you?
Here is a list of things to check for when ePrint won't work:
ePrint does not allow auto-forward or customized email addresses at this time.
The following issues will stop a print job from printing:
- You entered the printer’s email address incorrectly.
- The email was sent to multiple printers or recipients. (HP’s ePrint service only processes emails sent to a single recipient. This protects users from unintended printing.)
- There were more than 10 file attachments.
- The total size of the attachments exceeded the 5 MB limit.
- One or more of the attachments contains a virus or a macro. (Scan the attachments for viruses and remove any macros.)
- The attachments were in a format unsupported by ePrint.
- Low-quality photos were included in the print job.
- The printer is not online.
- You do not have permission to use the printer.
Check for product updates by going to the ePrint settings on your printer's control panel.
ePrint will cancel a print job under the following circumstances:
- The printer is currently busy printing other jobs.
- The printer is turned off or not connected to the Internet.
The printer must be on a wireless network with Internet connection. Connection to the computer is not necessary.
- The printer experienced an error and requires attention.
- A user at the printer, or the printer owner cancelled the print job.
- The printer's ePrint feature was turned off. Turn the printer’s ePrint feature on and resend the print job.
- There was no printable document.
- The print job included photos that were too low in quality to print with good results. (resolution needs to at least 100 pixels in length or width to ensure printing from ePrint (100 dpi).
- The print job could not be printed at this time due to an issue with the ePrint service. Please try again later.
Jobs stay on the server for 24 hours if there is a local printer issue. The server checks printer status regularly. (For example: If the printer’s cover is open, the print job prints when the cover is closed.)
If I have resolved your issue, feel free to provide Kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided.