HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-11-2012 02:23 AM
Impossible to sign in to e print! I have an HP user name and pasword which eprint will not accept. Further, when I ask for password help, I cannot get rid of the " use email used when setting up account" notice.
02-13-2012 07:25 AM
Here are some steps you should try if you are experiencing issues with logging into your account on http://www.eprintcenter.com:
- On the ePC login page, there is the blue snapfish icon. This brings up a snapfish login form.
- If you do not remember your snapfish password, go to snapfish.com and use the snapfish “forgot your password?” tool.
- Once loggen in to ePC using the snapfish login, you should now have an “HP Web Services” type account, can use the normal login form without hitting the snapfish button.
If this does not work then try these steps:
- Go to www.snapfish.com
- Select sign up in the upper right hand corner.
- Complete the registration for a Snapfish account.
- Once the account is created, go to www.eprintcenter.com.
- Click on Sign In.
- Click on the snapfish logo at the bottom to use the snapfish account that was just created.
- Enter the e-mail and password used at www.snapfish.com.
- Then click sign in.
- Click continue on this pop-up.
Everything should be the same from here and you should be able to use the normal e-mail and password from this point forward.
You can reply to this post if you are still having issues and I will try and find an answer for you.
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.