eprint won't connect to printer (179 Views)
Student
michsky70
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

eprint won't connect to printer

i have an HP Officejet 4622, my printer and eprint are on the same connection but it doesn't seem to connect when i need it. i have checked the connection serveral times and it says that it is connected but when i go to eprint it doesn't connect to the server 

help me please 

Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: eprint won't connect to printer

I will do my best to help you connect the printer to the server but I will need to ask you a few questions first.

1. Where do you see this error message?  Is it on the printer or on the computer/device?
  2. What device or operating system do you mainly use to send ePrint jobs to the printer?
  3. What is the printer's IP address?
  4. What is the name or model of your router?

The best suggestion I have is to set what is called a static IP but namely the DNS server is what could be causing this.  The instructions in this link should be similar to what you need to do to get this printer to connect to the server although the link is for a different printer.

--Network Connection Error--

If the link above does not give you enough information on how to set a static IP, then answer the questions above and I will be more than happy to help.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation