Question

Student
alegator
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)
I save USPS Priority Mail labels to .pdf then email these to my 8600 printer's ePrint address. The printouts look fine but they are missing the bar code - this happens every time using hp ePrint. I can successfully print this file from another computer directly connected to the 8600 printer.
HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: eprint

Hi alegator,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that when trying to email USPS Priority Mail labels in PDF format to your Officejet 8600 printer that the bar code is not printing.

I have included a link to the USPS.com Customer Service site. When the bar code doesn’t print it is “generally caused by the default PDF viewer named “Reader” or “PDF Viewer” which is installed with a recent update to Windows and/or the Mozilla Firefox Browser … Click-N-Ship® requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.

What other file types can you save the labels as or is PDF the only option?

Thank you.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation